Wednesday, September 4, 2024

A Few of My Favorite Things


  1. Digital camera.  I really enjoy photography because I like being able to capture things in a way that shows how I perceive reality. I appreciate the compact size, simplicity, and functionality of my Canon camera.


  1. Sandcastle Jellycat.  I’m a sucker for stuffed animals. Aside from that, I live pretty close to the ocean, and building sandcastles has always been one of my favorite beach activities.


  1. iPad.  My iPad really comes in clutch all the time as I can easily draw, listen to music, take notes, watch TikTok, etc. all on one device.


  1. Eras Tour shirt.  Taylor Swift is the first musician I can recall listening to as a child. I’ve always been a Swiftie, and I feel grateful to have grown up with her as a role model. Going to The Eras Tour will forever be a highlight of my life, and this shirt is one of the many merch pieces I’ve happily collected over the years.


  1. Pumpkin Apple candle.  This is my favorite Bath & Body Works scent during the “ber months,” and I purchase at least one of these candles every year. I love how certain scents can remind you of people, places, and points in time.


  1. Magic Kingdom Starbucks tumbler.  I honestly just like the design on this tumbler because it’s a reminder of Disney World, which is one of my favorite places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ART 21 Response

Loie Hollowell https://art21.org/watch/new-york-close-up/loie-hollowells-transcendent-bodies/ Portrayal of human emotions and experiences Ab...